VMOS is based on Virtualization Technology or more simply put Virtual Machine(VM). VMOS is specifically designed to run Android on top of the already existing Android or Linux host machine.
Minimum System Requirements
Because VMOS is a virtual system, the size of the system and it’s requirements are difficult to reduce. So if your phone/system isn’t able to handle the load and lags do not ask for support unless the minimum requirements are met.
Recommended System Requirements
Storage: 32GB (ROM)These are just approximations, if you have a budget device it’s most definitely gonna lag, mid-range devices does seem to handle VMOS just fine and flagships could technically run multiple instances of VMOS simultaneously with ease
Why Does VMOS Ask So Many Permissions?
VMOS is asking all these permissions for better simulation of a real phone. Obviously the apps running inside VMOS would need these permissions. You don’t have to worry about giving all these permissions because the Android OS running inside VMOS also has permission management.
VMOS is a system can install Apps, we are asking specific permissions to make sure users can use apps that need those specific permissions. (Android 5.1 ask all permissions before you download apps)
- Floating window permission: For better playing the virtual machine on the real machine interface.
- Storage permissions: Because the data in the virtual machine is empty, considering that you need to transfer the local file. This permission will only be used for the file transfer station.
- Recording permission: This permission will only be used when you use voice transmission or call.
- Camera Permissions: This permission will only be used when you use the camera, such as scanning QR code, taking photos, and video calling.
- Device information: Because the device information of VMOS is originally empty, VMOS needs to obtain the device information of the real machine to make the device information of the virtual machine the same. There is sensitive information in these data, but VMOS does not upload and collect data.(claims to do so)
- Telephone rights: The device information such as IMEI of some mobile phones is permission.
For better user experiences, VMOS collects your phone model and the error log.
How To Use VMOS Pro Mod APK?
- Download & Install VMOS Pro Mod APK
- Open & go through the initial setup screens (if new update is available just click ignore this version or cancel) but do not download or setup a virtual machine.
- Click on the account icon and register an account if you haven’t already. If you already have an account just login with it.
- After login your Pro/Premium should be activated and you’ll be able to access all features and without ads of course 🙂
- Optional if you want the custom rom with:
Android 7.1.2 (Rooted)
Google Play Services
ES File Explorer and much more pre-installed
just download the rom and click on add a virtual machine on VMOS after that click on the 3 dot menu at top and click import local ROM and select the downloaded ROM file.
Note: Some Android 9 devices has compatibility issues.